A graceful party is about to start. The party is about the celebration of a young woman, which just got except to a top university. Everyone is here, important people, from celebrity to royal. No one ever saw this young lady, they just heard from her parents that she is, a elegant well educated young girl just like her mother as she appear to be. Her mother is blonde and beautiful, the most good women. The part is going quite well, then suddenly disturbance noises. At the door appear a wild looking girl; she has spiky hair with red highlights and horrible clothes. She walks inward and began to talk.
“I’m deeply apologies for my lateness, I have some business to attend to” said the wild girl, with a fluency speaking voice. “Thank you, for coming to our humble part and again I’m apologies for my absence.”
Then suddenly in the kitchen,
“Kill it! Kill it!” and a series of swearing and disturbing screaming, it was the mother and a cockroach on the floor.
No comments:
Post a Comment